Download the PREPaRE Workshop 1 flyer.pdf for all the details.
What do participants receive with their registration?
· Training materials and CD
· Ready-to-use forms/templates to increase ease of implementation
· PDE3 credits (must register through PDE3)
· 6.5 NASP-approved CPDs for HASP Members
· Door prizes
What are the registration details?
- · Early Registration through April 15th, 2017:
- o $199 (or $125 for HASP members)
- · Registration after April 15th, 2017:
o $239 (or $165 for HASP members)
Email questions to HASP808@gmail.com
- · Check-in from 8:00-8:30am
- · Lunch break from 11:30am - 12:30pm.
- · Session ends by 4:00pm
- · POs will be accepted through April 24th, 2017 with additional one-time processing fee of $10.
- · Cancellation fee is $50 per person.
- · Register via our website @ www.hasp.org
Who Should Receive PREPaRE Workshop 1 Training?
All school personnel who need to understand how the comprehensive school crisis team is organized and functions. Workshop 1 is most beneficial when attended by a team of individuals from a school representing various disciplines:
· mental health professionals
· security professionals
· office staff
How does PREPaRE help our school?
Participants leave Workshop 1 with significantly better understanding of school crisis prevention, including
· increased confidence and enthusiasm in collaborating with others to develop functional school safety and crisis responses management plans
· improved attitudes towards crisis prevention and intervention
· consistent language across staff to ensure everyone is on the same page
· meeting legal, policy, and initiative requirements for creating a positive and safe school climate